MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Accueil  Rechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Les citations de Mister Bryar

+6
Cass'
From Yesterday
Flox
miss-MCR
D3m0lIti0n L0v3Rs
Yeh-Shen
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Yeh-Shen
Langue pendue
Yeh-Shen

Les citations de Mister Bryar Empty
MessageSujet: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan 2008 - 13:02

Pas traduit non plus

Maybe the hulk. Because he's green. I changed it...take that back. The Hulk...because he'll kill you."
Talking about their favorite Superhero's [Channel 4 Interview]
"I like turtles."
92.3 K-Rock - Hostile Takeover.
"Gerard wears blue underwear."
Fuse interview
"You know what? Eff it, I'm gonna go with superman then. 'Cause he made me feel shitty about superman."
Gerard: He *points at Bob* got really injured. I tore some ligaments in my ankle that I’m still recovering from but I'm fine, ya know, compared to what he went through. He got a third and second-degree burn. He got a staph infection in his face that almost traveled to his brain and at that point, he would've died. They had said, "Yeah, you would've died in two days." Frank: The sad thing is it's not even healed yet. You know, that's 'cause you won't lie down and take medication. Bob: I really just didn't want to go back into the hospital. I got caught trying to sneak out of the emergency room, too. I hate it there. Gerard: He was pretty amazing in the emergency room, actually. (What happened while shooting the music video for Famous last Words)
"An abscess was resting on my brain. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. When I tried to leave the hospital, they said I'd die in two days if I left. So I sat back down."
'Spin' magazine interview. Injuries from filming the videos for The Black Parade
"My worst experience in Warped tour is hitting myself in the face. Remember that show? Gerard: Yeah, we were playing, and he hit himself in the head... Bob: I kept hitting myself in the head for some reason, I'd never do it ever, but I hit myself in the head and I had (touches head)...it was like a grapefruit. I actually still have a little tiny bump, but it was like a grapefruit and then I started getting dizzy and me getting dizzy made me hit myself in the head again... Gerard: Yeah, he was getting so angry, and his head was just getting huge, you know? Interviewer: You didn't notice that you were hitting yourself? Gerard: It was swelling... Bob: Yeah, I did, and then as we were playing I have guys holding ice on my head so I don't pass out."
Fuse interview; 16th October 2005
"I get these urges to fuck off sometimes."
"Call me Steve."
After being called Tom in an Australian radio interwiev
"People think that moose are really gentle and goofy but they aren't; they're fucking animals."
"We canceled three shows. I hate canceling shows. We pride ourselves on giving fans something to do. If they are going through some shit, they can go to a show and heal. I didn't want to let anyone down."
'Spin' magazine interview. They had to cancel shows because of his injuries.
"What sticks out in my mind when we play are kids just breaking down and crying in the front row. Perhaps that happens to a lot of bands... but it's different for us. The music brings out the shit in them. It's a release."
'Spin' magazine interview
Bob: "I was going to go with turkey, but it can't be." Frank: "It smells like mashed potato." Bob: "Hold on. Yeah, I think I'm going to go with mashed potatoes." Steven: "I think your right Bob!"
"We like beards."
When he and Frank Iero were asked about fetishes
"In downtime I practice my solo project. It's all songs about Gerard. *sings* Oh Gerard..." Frank: "It's called 'Gerardolopoly'" Bob: *sings* "Gerard...Oh Gerard, you make my heart burn..."
Making the Video: Welcome to the Black Parade
AP Magazine: "Say, how are things coming with your solo project of songs about Gerard [Way, vocalist]?" Bob: "[Laughs] The internet is fucking crazy! That’s seriously been the weirdest thing in the world. We do meet-and-greets after shows and people come up wearing 'We Support Bob Bryar’s Solo Project' T-shirts. I never knew what was going on, but it was from the 'Black Parade' video shoot, where I must’ve been bored or something and started singing a song about Gerard. People just kind of ran with that. You know what? Maybe I’ll throw something together. We’ve got a Pro Tools rig with us. I’ll think about my direction and maybe put it out for fun. Even though it’d be the worst thing ever."
Mikey: "Yo... yo, Bob's screename is 'bobs(bleeped)'! IM him!" Bob: "Mikey Way's... hey, yo-you want me to drop...Mikey Way's phone number is..." Mikey: "NOOOO!"
On the making of the video for 'Welcome To The Black Parade.'
Bob: "Hey, dude, I figured out what's up with the camera." Ray: "What?" Bob: "It's Brian Schechter's sneaky way of spying on us."
Life on the Murder Scene
Ray Toro: "I'm a medic, but I can't swim!" Bob Bryar: "I will save him."
on the making of The Ghost Of You video
Interviewer- Is he [Gerard Way] hiding something from us Bob? Is he quite a hit with the ladies?" Gerard: "Yeah right." Bob: "He could be like, Justin Timberlake, I swear to God. But, but, he like--all these girls want to talk to him, and he gets really nervous and he starts just like, drawing. And then they leave, 'cause he's just drawing. So, no girl wants to sit there and watch a dude draw, like, a dragon or something." Gerard: "He's right."
"That’s for me, it’s our friendship ring!"
When an MTV2 interviewer asked about the ring on Gerard Way's finger
Interviewer: Dog or cat? Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey: Dog. Bob: Cat! ... Oh shit![puts face in hands embarrassedly]
This or That Interview
"I'm into cellphones, it's brighter."
Cellphones vs. Lighters LOTMS
Interviewer: Now we're gonna put you on-the-spot. Morning or night?
Gerard: Night. MCR: Night. Interviewer: Driver or passenger? Gerard: Passenger. Frank, Bob, Ray: Driver. Gerard: *smiles* Mikey: Passenger. Interviewer: Free Michael or free Martha? Frank: Kindersex! Gerard: *squeezes face* Bob: Yes. Gerard: Free Michael. Frank: Who? Gerard: Wait who's Michael? Mikey: Michael Jackson. Ray: I guess Michael Jackson. Gerard: Oh, neither..how 'bout that? Ray: Oh, dude. Frank: Lock 'em both up. Gerard: Yeah. Frank: Together! Interviewer: Misfits or Motorheads? MCR: Misfits. Interviewer: Romantic night in or wild night out? Frank, Ray: Romantic night in. Mikey: Wild night out. Gerard: Romantic night out. Interviewer: Night of the Living Dead or Hell Raiser? MCR: Night of the Living Dead. Interviewer: Cat or dog? Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey: Dog. Bob: Cat...shit. Frank: Pppthh! Interviewer: New York or LA? Frank: Jersey! Gerard, Bob, Ray, Mikey: New York. interviewer: Organic or chemical? Gerard: Organic. Frank: Depending. Gerard: Whoa.. Ray: Chemical. Gerard: Hell yeah, chemical. MCR: *laughs* Ray: Nothing tastes good organic. Frank: Pears are good organic. Interviewer: Vampires or werewolves? Gerard, Frank: Vampires. Mikey: Werewolves. Frank: Pirates. Ray: Yeah, I like werewolves better actually. I'm gonna go with werewolves. Frank: Ugh, traitor!

AOL On-the-Spot Questions
"Oh Gerard.. Gerard.. you make my heart burrrrn..."
On making Welcome to the Black Parade
Retrieved from "http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bob_Bryar"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://jared-leto30s.skyrock.com/
D3m0lIti0n L0v3Rs
Langue pendue
D3m0lIti0n L0v3Rs

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeDim 27 Jan 2008 - 12:07

Boulet le retour !
qui peut me tarduire tout ça ??
miss-MCR
Langue pendue
miss-MCR

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan 2008 - 18:44

D3m0lIti0n L0v3Rs a écrit:
Boulet le retour !
qui peut me tarduire tout ça ??

r0hh ,mdr j'l'attendais celle-là!! (va sur google xP)
http://ap0-str0ph3.skyblog.com
Yeh-Shen
Langue pendue
Yeh-Shen

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeMar 29 Jan 2008 - 17:21

Han je suis désolée mais j'ai la flemme là ^^° Mais bon s'il y a un truc intéressant à savoir de tout ça, c'est que Bob dit que Gerard porte des sous-vêtements bleus HAHA !! :owow:

Arrow Arrow
Flox
Bavard
Flox

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeMar 28 Oct 2008 - 16:48

xD Gee porte des sous-vêtements bleus? Haaan, trop fun ;D

J'aime beaucoup celles-ci aussi:
-"We like beards." (c'est cool Boby, c'est cool :shifty: )
- "Call me Steve." ( MAIS pourquoi Steve? :eh?: )
From Yesterday
Gasoline Diamond

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Oct 2008 - 14:33

Flox a écrit:

J'crois que c'est dans une interview le journaliste s'est trompé et l'a appelé Mike (ou un nom dans ce genre) donc dans une autre interview il a dit "Call Me Steve". Mdr' genre Bob on parle jamais de lui alors on connait même pas son prénom.
Cass'
Cyanide Hydrogen
Cass'

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Oct 2008 - 16:01

From Yesterday a écrit:
Flox a écrit:

J'crois que c'est dans une interview le journaliste s'est trompé et l'a appelé Mike (ou un nom dans ce genre) donc dans une autre interview il a dit "Call Me Steve". Mdr' genre Bob on parle jamais de lui alors on connait même pas son prénom.

Il est trop fort I love you
http://twitter.com/bulletstoblack
Yeh-Shen
Langue pendue
Yeh-Shen

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeVen 31 Oct 2008 - 12:39

"J'avais un abcès [connais pas l'orthographe] au cerveau. Je ne pouvais pas bouger, je ne pouvais pas parler. J'ai essayé de me barrer de l'hôpital, mais ils ont dit que je mourrai dans deux jours si je le faisais. Alors je me suis rassis sur ma chaise."
'Spin' magazine interview. Injuries from filming the videos for The Black Parade

"Nous avons annulé trois concerts. Je déteste ça. Nous sommes fières de donner aux fans quelque chose à faire. S'ils sont à fond dans quelque chose, ils peuvent aller à un concert et s'éclater. Je ne veux laisser tomber personne."
'Spin' magazine interview. They had to cancel shows because of his injuries.

Il y a une citation pas mal où Bob dit que Gerard pourrait être comme Justin Timberlake (niveau sex appeal) et il y a toutes ces filles qui veulent lui parler mais Gerard devient trop nerveux et il se met à dessiner. Mais les filles lâchent pas l'affaire, elles vont quand même s'asseoir à côté de Gee pour le regarder dessiner un dragon lol
Kamille
Cold Hard Bitch
Kamille

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeVen 31 Oct 2008 - 16:32

J'kiff l'histoire de Gee. ça s'rait koule de la retrouver. =)
http://xxkmille.skyrock.com/
Murder Scene
From bullets to black
Murder Scene

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeLun 3 Nov 2008 - 16:08

Yeh-Shen a écrit:

"We canceled three shows. I hate canceling shows. We pride ourselves on giving fans something to do. If they are going through some shit, they can go to a show and heal. I didn't want to let anyone down."

Je cite juste ça en remontant le topic, parce que c'est vraiment adorable de sa part.

Les citations de Mister Bryar Dejaout3
Oow Frankie !
Monster
Oow Frankie !

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeLun 3 Nov 2008 - 18:05

Yeh-Shen a écrit:

Il y a une citation pas mal où Bob dit que Gerard pourrait être comme Justin Timberlake (niveau sex appeal) et il y a toutes ces filles qui veulent lui parler mais Gerard devient trop nerveux et il se met à dessiner. Mais les filles lâchent pas l'affaire, elles vont quand même s'asseoir à côté de Gee pour le regarder dessiner un dragon lol

Mdrrrr
J'imagine bien la scène x)
http://endlesslyroad.tumblr.com/
Cass'
Cyanide Hydrogen
Cass'

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeMar 4 Nov 2008 - 14:59

Le "elles vont quand même s'asseoir à côté de Gee pour le regarder dessiner un dragon" m'a tué +)
http://twitter.com/bulletstoblack
Smoothy
Halloween
Smoothy

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov 2008 - 17:35

Yeh-Shen a écrit:

"What sticks out in my mind when we play are kids just breaking down and crying in the front row. Perhaps that happens to a lot of bands... but it's different for us. The music brings out the shit in them. It's a release."

"That’s for me, it’s our friendship ring!"
When an MTV2 interviewer asked about the ring on Gerard Way's finger

J'adore ces deux là. Ce mec me tue x).
http://twitter.com/twobonesonelove
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les citations de Mister Bryar   Les citations de Mister Bryar Icon_minitime

Les citations de Mister Bryar
Page 1 sur 1