MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Accueil  Rechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!

+82
Narcoleptik
mad
MissVengeance
DemolitionLoveuse
Incomplete
Infinie
forestwhyspers
FDelirium
musikindustry
KillJoyMcr
Lullabye.
Deathwish7
Krevette
Deedy
GeeWayx3
angie
Fear.Regret
doush.k
cat666mcr
Goth
musamuse
Tragic__Romance
choulchoul
Sweet'y Iero
DeathGo
InsomniacGeek
'MCR'
Alpo
Elow
you-bury-me
Yukii-iis-chemiical
4-In.
Maelle
addict*
sophy
MCR-GD
jerome
suiseiseki14
catarinette
Memerde
Kathleen
LollyBunny
Silently-Awake
Pikabow
Asphyxie
geegee
Marine-MCR-Fan
Laminimouse
Oow Frankie !
~sonny~
Missoune
boudoudou8
Julie
Hello-Jessy
Eryn.
punk-R0cK-MeTaL !!!
Romance-k3nt1
Lady G.D
Lemoon
Romance
From Yesterday
Cellophane Monster
FallOutBoy28
Hi My Name's Bobo
Moriarty
satsuki
Toxiic-étoile
venom21
my-chemical--r0mance
AvA182
pansy-addict
Chemiical
Revenge
Broken-Romance
Laure
Cass'
anna-rock01
scorpix74
Smoothy
khoreia
Coraly
Kamille
86 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Eryn.
Lightbulbs
Eryn.

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov 2010 - 16:21

Voici une interview exclusive de Gerard Way & Mikey Way sur le prochain album: Danger Days!

Bon visionnage (:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://versant-france.skyrock.com/
From Yesterday
Gasoline Diamond

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov 2010 - 16:30

/

Dernière édition par From Yesterday le Mer 14 Aoû 2013 - 15:49, édité 1 fois
musikindustry
Nouveau

MessageSujet: My Chemical Romance en internview sur Musik-Industry   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov 2010 - 16:35

Bonjour à tous,

à l'occasion de la sortie du 4ème album de my chemical romance « Danger days : the true lives of the fabulous killjoys » nous avons interviewé le groupe sur Musik-Industry:
http://www.musik-industry.com/interviews/2834/interview-de-my-chemical-romance.html
Deathwish7
Langue pendue
Deathwish7

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov 2010 - 17:26

Merci! Smile
Ca me fait plaisir de les entendre parler après aussi longtemps, surtout Mikey qui est plus discret d'habitude Razz
Et c'est trop mignon quand Gerard parle de Bandit Omylove
http://ocr.netau.net
Sweet'y Iero
Bavard
Sweet'y Iero

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov 2010 - 18:54

Gee à vraiment un pure style avec ca Chapka :naughty:
https://www.facebook.com/hi.mynamesbobo
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 10:21

Cassie (qui gére le MyChemChat sur twitter) a été invité par Warner à la soirée d'écoute de l'album pour les fans qui c'est déroulé hier à Los Angeles.
Et elle a fait une magnifique review, chanson par chanson :

Citation :

First of all, I want to preface this review with a huge thank you to Warner Brothers Records for being so kind as to fly me and Brandi from My Chemical Freak to California for the listening party. I can't thank you enough for inviting me to be a part of this event!

That having been said... Do you have your rayguns ready, motherfuckers? Get in the car. Quick.

My Chemical Romance
Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys
Warner Brothers/Reprise
November 22, 2010

Track-by-track

1. “Look Alive, Sunshine”
The introduction to the album and the first time the listener hears narrator Dr. Death Defying's smooth Zone jargon. “Look Alive…” is exactly what you hear at the beginning of the “Na Na Na…” video, and – as you know if you have seen it – the two tracks blend perfectly.

2. “Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)”
The first single from the album and a song that many of you have probably already heard. I, having heard it in the context of the rest of the album, can safely say that the song is, along with “Look Alive, Sunshine,” a perfect introduction to the Killjoys and their world.

3. “Bulletproof Heart”
Starting slow and simple with vocal harmonies to die for, “Bulletproof…” sounds almost like a song that could be in a production of “My Chemical Romance: The Musical” as the triumphant theme-song for united runaways.

The verses have a youthful bounce that sounds almost sweet or precocious, which induced smiles and head-nodding among the listening party crowd. The chorus, like a gust of furious, passionate wind hits, and I mean literally hits the listener. Through the chorus and until the safe landing on side of the next verse, the listener is soaring, windswept by its powerful melody and lyrics:

“Gravity/ Don’t mean too much to me/ I’m who I’ve got to be/ These pigs are after me, after you...”

The lyrics speak of the newspaper pleas for the missing Jenny and Johnny, characters Gerard had mentioned in interviews when the song was still titled “Trans-Am,” to come back home.

The mood of the song is that of carefree escape and a fight to survive for those who “do [their] talking with [their] laser beams.”

4. "SING"
The album's second single that delivers, with a quiet intensity through the verses and a bright illumination of a chorus, a message for the listener to express his or her self.

The video for "SING" will debut on VH1.com and MTV.com at midnight on EST on November 18.

5. “Planetary (GO!)”
The song starts with sirens, a clear-cut sign that shit’s about to go down in the Zones. Gerard Way’s opening vocals are hushed and intense, perhaps indicating quiet planning to run from the law force those sirens are summoning. With plans in line and rayguns at the ready, the song bursts out and the running begins with heavy synth and a dance beat.

The lyrics of the song are framed almost as an advertisement for things like “truth” at the beginning of the song before they turn to defiance and running, a thing it seems the Killjoys must always do.

It’s as if My Chemical Romance is reclaiming the notion of the party and making it dangerous, dancing into it with violence, turning up the volume and saying something along the lines of: “Hey, you think I’m a drag? Deal with it, motherfucker!” The same notion can also be heard on "Party Poison."

"Planetary (GO!)" is mind-numbingly FUN, which may seem like a scary thing, but if you know you can never go home and you know someone will always be chasing after you, why not celebrate for the time you have, right?

6. “The Only Hope For Me Is You”
The second taste fans got of Danger Days.... "The Only Hope for me Is You" leads the listener through destruction and toward hope.

7. “Jet-Star and The Kobra Kid/Traffic Report”
Here’s Dr. Death Defying again, but this time his purpose is not to get us pumped for an adventure. He’s returning with “bad news from the zones, Tumbleweeds.”

8. “Party Poison”
The renamed, jazzed-up version of the song fans knew from The Roxy shows as “Death Before Disco.” It is hard to tell how it changed from the shows because, as I have come to find, the live versions of these songs – though awesome – do not justify how multi-dimensional and jaw-droppingly impressive they all actually are.

The song starts with the frantic and excited-sounding voice of a woman speaking Japanese. The sound of heavy, dirty guitars seem to sweep the voice of the woman away into MCR’s loud-and-proud “anti-party” party song.

Where the song differs from the “Death Before Disco” version can be heard in a few beginning vocal rhythms that stray enough from the expected to get one’s attention. There’s also a sweet, mini guitar solo thrown in at the beginning. “Party Poison” is a potent substance, enough to kill all parties.

9. “Save Yourself, I’ll Hold Them Back”
"Save Yourself..." is among several songs on the album that become a sort of uniting force for the "gang" in the Zones as well as for My Chemical Romance and the band's fans.

It sounds as if it could have come from the 1980's at parts, and - as a few fans pointed out - sounds almost Bon Jovi-esque, but it's updated from that sound, MCR-ified and turned brand new.
Dowload it for free! (Legally, of course)

10. “S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W”
As far as concept goes, "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W" is probably the most “in-character” song on the album, and it also incorporates the most effects, it seems, with a sort of piercing, watery fog covering it.

The song, at its start sounds deceptively like “I Don’t Love You” with more piercing guitars. It sets the mood of the Killjoys’ world with lines like “Blow a kiss at the methane skies” and mentions of having “playground eyes.” It’s like a shrieking lullaby for nightfall in The Zones, warning the Killjoys to find somewhere to retreat to hide from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W.

11. “Summertime”
A slow, soft love song for the runaways. The track's positioning next to "DESTROYA," makes it seem almost utterly ridiculously tame and slow in comparison. However, it also emphasizes exactly how tremendously the songs of Danger Days can fluctuate in style through the album.

“Summertime” is a befitting title. From the start, the music of this song seems to connote summer. It's easy to picture sunny driving weather and windows down with this song playing. The synth in it has almost a shining sound reminiscent of sun on water.

The vocal delivery of the song made it a bit hard to decipher the lyrics, but the chorus ends with: “You can run away with me/ Any time you want.”

12. DESTROYA
When Gerard mentioned to a crowd on the U.K. tour that the song had a tribal beat, he meant actual tribal drums, which are what start this shocking number.

Absolutely heavy and utterly annihilating, "DESTROYA" raises questions about faith, luck and love delivered as something between sexual aggression and straight-up rage. I’ve come to call the combination a “ragephrodisiac.”

Tribal percussion paired with rough and angry guitars mix the animalistic and rowdy cocktail for explosions and, well, destruction. "DESTROYA" is a feral call from a wild world. It really makes you want to slap Guns 'N Roses in the face for giving you such a poor welcoming to the jungle so many years ago. No exaggeration or hyperbolic MCR fan speak on that, either. I mean the Hell out of it.

13. “The Kids From Yesterday”
You think you know but you have no idea. My Chemical Romance was excited to play “The Kids From Yesterday” at their U.K. comeback shows, and I’m sure it was great live, and the videos of it are wonderful, but they lack much of what the recorded song provides.

A looping clip of screaming kids opens, infiltrates through, and closes the song and there are so many effects that one may have missed from merely seeing the live version.

The song exemplifies MCR’s progress as a band and how much they put into each piece of art they release, especially with the lyric “This could be the last of all the rides we take. So, hold on tight and don’t look back."

At the end, "...Kids..." pulls a "Drowning Lessons" and reprises briefly.

14. “Goodnite, Dr. Death”
Dr. Death Defying signs off for the album, reminding us to always keep running. Even if you manage to get yourself “dusted” along your journey through the Zones, “your shadow lives on without you.” Dr. Death signs off with the Star Spangled Banner, which ends with a bang that rippled the huge speakers in the room where the listening party was held and caused some degree of exclamation from us.

15. Vampire Money
“3, 2, 1/ We came to fuck!!” Gerard introduces each band member to start the song, which rips, with absolute filth, through this raw, Punk murderer of a song. And it’s not a typical modern imitation of the Punk that so many have deemed dead. It’s as if My Chemical Romance, dirty, young, careless and hellbent on destroying the world, traveled back in time to open for the Ramones and brought the future with them to the stage.

The gritty solo in "Vampire Money," the whole song in fact, sounds like someone took somethings simple, a formula for Punk song with hand-claps, rhythmic up-shouts and other staples, and scribbled all over it and ripped and frayed it until it was perfect.

It’s a Trans-Am peel-out of Zone 5 proportions that will kick you straight in the teeth and leave you for dead. As art should. It’s the perfect way to end an amazing adventure and come back to 2010.

---

The resounding themes of the album seem to be: living and creating to the fullest without regard for the consequences ("the aftermath is secondary"), defending yourself, uniting in pursuit of something, freedom, explosions and bad-assery. There are far more slow songs on the album than many had anticipated. However, the slow ones have as much power as the fast to grab the listener and strangle them to attention with the force of Kobra Kid’s Draculoid-dusting power glove.

Though the Killjoys concept is heavy, ‘Danger Days…’ is the most straightforward My Chemical Romance album, and could possibly be the one that will remove from the band, along with its fans, the marks misinterpretation have left on us all.

And so, my Dust Kittens, concludes my review. If you have any questions about the album that you are dying to have answered, leave them in the comments, and I will be happy to respond!

PS: Living without "DESTROYA" and "Vampire Money" for the next couple weeks may make me lose my mind.

XoXo
c.

C'est trés c*n mais ça me mets les larmes aux yeux de lire ce genre de review, de la part de fan et pas de critique qui ne connaissent pas forcément qui sont My Chemical Romance.

Bon maintenant y a plus qu'à être patient, J-12 !
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 16:33

Okay.
J'en peux vraiment, vraiment plus d'attendre là.
scorpix74
rang d'oignons debordant d'imagination
scorpix74

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 19:02

Oui c'est sur on "connait pas qui sont MCR".
http://www.alternativnews.com
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 19:47

Je vois pas pourquoi tu te sens visé.
Je parlais des critiques en général, qui prennent pas la peine de comprendre un minimum la profondeur de certains groupes avant de critiquer ce qu'ils font.
FDelirium
Nouveau
FDelirium

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 19:53

Je voulais savoir si vous savez où est-ce que je pourrai me trouver l'édition California 2019 de Danger Days? Un site en France, un magasin où le commander. Sinon je me rabats sur le site américain mais bon.
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 20:17

Il me semble qu'il est exclusivement en vente sur le merch américain Wink
FDelirium
Nouveau
FDelirium

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 20:34

Porte-monnaie va avoir mal mais bon tan pis c'est bientôt Noël cheese
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 20:52

Ah d'ailleurs, pour info, je sais pas si ça a déjà été dit, avec les frais de port, le coffret revient à 63€ environs.

(j'ai craqué la semaine dernière Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 1851 )
Cellophane Monster
Dead Pegasus
Cellophane Monster

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 21:45

*ne pas craquer, ne pas craquer* Laughing
Bon hate d'etre le 22 là ca me semble trop loin x)
http://twitter.com/Marstruggle
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov 2010 - 21:50

Je sens que je vais me le commander cette semaine.
J'essaye de déculpabiliser en me disant qu'une occasion comme ça, c'est que tout les 4 ans What a Face
Deathwish7
Langue pendue
Deathwish7

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 0:19

HAN LA REVIEW *-* Comment je me réjouis de l'avoir, cet album... Very Happy
http://ocr.netau.net
forestwhyspers
Langue pendue
forestwhyspers

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 8:34

Tu l'as déjà :bave: ?
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 9:28

La reviews de Kerrang!, avec 5 K sur 5 c'est à la limite du fanboyisme mais on va pas s'en plaindre Laughing

Spoiler:
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 10:25

Woh, c'est pas tout les jours que Kerrangd donne 5 K!
J'y crois pas. Ils ont aucune critique. Tout le monde est fan du nouvel album.
doush.k
Langue pendue
doush.k

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 13:53

Même NME, qui n'aime pas le groupe, en est réduit à critiquer leur physique et leurs fans pour dire quelque chose de négatif XD

D'ailleur je voulais mettre l'article, long, du NME de ce mois-ci mais je sais pas où...
Deedy
Langue pendue
Deedy

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 16:51

A partir de 3m45 on peut écouter Planetary (Go!) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzeA9BtGhE&feature=player_embedded

:wouwou: :wouwou:

(merci L haha )
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 16:57

Aaaaaah, merci merci merci !
Purée, j'adore. J'avais peur de la version CD après l'avoir entendue en live, mais elle est géniale.
J'ai hâte de l'entendre en bonne qualité !
Deedy
Langue pendue
Deedy

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 17:05

Moi aussi j'adore :dance:
choulchoul
Langue pendue
choulchoul

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 17:19

Wahou elle déchire! :wouwou:
Infinie
Bavard
Infinie

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Nov 2010 - 17:21

Celle-ci je sais que je vais l'aimer depuis le début! Hâte de l'écouter en bonne qualité!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!
Page 24 sur 31Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Suivant