MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Accueil  Rechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!

+82
Narcoleptik
mad
MissVengeance
DemolitionLoveuse
Incomplete
Infinie
forestwhyspers
FDelirium
musikindustry
KillJoyMcr
Lullabye.
Deathwish7
Krevette
Deedy
GeeWayx3
angie
Fear.Regret
doush.k
cat666mcr
Goth
musamuse
Tragic__Romance
choulchoul
Sweet'y Iero
DeathGo
InsomniacGeek
'MCR'
Alpo
Elow
you-bury-me
Yukii-iis-chemiical
4-In.
Maelle
addict*
sophy
MCR-GD
jerome
suiseiseki14
catarinette
Memerde
Kathleen
LollyBunny
Silently-Awake
Pikabow
Asphyxie
geegee
Marine-MCR-Fan
Laminimouse
Oow Frankie !
~sonny~
Missoune
boudoudou8
Julie
Hello-Jessy
Eryn.
punk-R0cK-MeTaL !!!
Romance-k3nt1
Lady G.D
Lemoon
Romance
From Yesterday
Cellophane Monster
FallOutBoy28
Hi My Name's Bobo
Moriarty
satsuki
Toxiic-étoile
venom21
my-chemical--r0mance
AvA182
pansy-addict
Chemiical
Revenge
Broken-Romance
Laure
Cass'
anna-rock01
scorpix74
Smoothy
khoreia
Coraly
Kamille
86 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Kamille
Cold Hard Bitch
Kamille

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Nov 2009 - 17:36

ça fait plaisiiir d'avoir des nouvelles, meme si au final on apprend pas grand chose de spécial... Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://xxkmille.skyrock.com/
Romance
Administratrice
Romance

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 1 Déc 2009 - 23:53

Citation :
My Chemical Romance Slam Fame-Hungry Musicians on New Album

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Mcr

After going the concept route -- or at least making a linear work on 'The Black Parade' -- My Chemical Romance are going in another direction on their forthcoming album, due early next year. Spinner visited the group in their L.A. studio to get an early preview and we were left suitably blown away by the nine very disparate songs we got to hear. The tracks ranged from the atmospheric 'Light Before Your Eyes,' a song frontman Gerard Way describes as Pink Floyd-ish, to the '80s-flavored 'Trans Am' and the punk/dance party tune, 'Death Before Disco,' which starts off with a Judas Priest 'Living After Midnight' vibe and turns into a lyrical salute to the Stooges, Velvet Underground and MC5.

Way tells Spinner the as-yet-untitled album is a definite answer to 'The Black Parade.' "Every single record we make is a response to the last," he says. "But sometimes it's not only a response to the last record -- it's a response to the opinion of that record or a response to the world at the time of that record."

What he sees and documents on the new album is a lot of rockers who are in music for the wrong reason. "There's a definite undercurrent of fame versus working class, people having stuff handed to them with zero talent versus working class kids that start a band," he says. "Rock 'n' roll is not red carpets and MySpace friends -- rock 'n' roll is dangerous and rock 'n' roll should piss people off. Right now, there's not a lot of that happening. What it is is a lot of people trying to be famous. That seems to be the goal."

In Way's opinion, that desire to be famous is messing up the sanctity of rock ''n roll. "It's bled into rock. It came from other places, but it's bled into rock 'n' roll and kind of tainted it a bit," Way says. "This record is really a response to that as well."

MCR certainly have the resources and notoriety to bask in that fame as well, so how do they resist that temptation? "Instead of us panicking and trying to see where we can grab the money or grab the opportunity, we just wrote music instead," Way says. "We tried to write a great record; that was our response to things. I think that writing a great record will sell records these days, as opposed to doing every other f---ing thing that people seem to be doing to sell a record."
SOURCE

j'trouve pas mal leur idée de "réponses" Smile et puis, 9 chansons écrites, wouhou (L) . Marre d'attendre XD
http://twitter.com/brightonxrock
LollyBunny
Hoodoo
LollyBunny

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Déc 2009 - 0:01

quelqu'un pourrait le traduire ?
J'ai beau bien me debrouiller en anglais la c'est quand meme un peu trop pour moi Embarassed
http://twitter.com/AtomicLithium
Romance
Administratrice
Romance

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Déc 2009 - 23:19

Citation :
My Chemical Romance slam the X Factor on new album

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Mcrstudio_160x120 My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way says the band’s as-yet-untitled new album is a scathing attack on reality TV music shows like American idol and the UK’s X Factor.

Speaking to Spinner.com, Way said the follow-up to 2006’s The Black Parade is a reaction to "the world at the moment."

"There's a definite undercurrent of fame versus working class, people having stuff handed to them with zero talent versus working class kids that start a band," he said. "Rock 'n' roll is not red carpets and MySpace friends - rock 'n' roll is dangerous and rock 'n' roll should piss people off. Right now, there's not a lot of that happening. What it is is a lot of people trying to be famous. That seems to be the goal."

"It's bled into rock. It came from other places, but it's bled into rock 'n' roll and kind of tainted it a bit," he continued. "This record is really a response to that as well."

As for the question of MCR cashing in on their fame, Way added:

"Instead of us panicking and trying to see where we can grab the money or grab the opportunity, we just wrote music instead. We tried to write a great record; that was our response to things. I think that writing a great record will sell records these days, as opposed to doing every other fucking thing that people seem to be doing to sell a record."

The band's new album will be released early next year through Warner Bros.
SOURCE

Pas grand chose de nouveau, ça reprend l'article de Spinner. Mais on a des précisions sur le titre qui serait une attaque directe aux émissions de télé réalité genre X factor, American Idol. Des personnes sans talent qui essaient de devenir famous XD
Lemoon
Demolition Dust
Lemoon

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 18:11

oh yeah ! Smile
Ils ont la classe quand même ^^ Ca montrera que MCR c'est pas fait pour les groupies What a Face
http://xlemoon.deviantart.com/
Moriarty
The Scarecrow
Moriarty

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 19:18

Rooh oui ils ont la classe I love you
Mouahaha carrément What a Face
http://twitter.com/mawriana
Oow Frankie !
Monster
Oow Frankie !

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 19:40

Lemoon a écrit:
Ca montrera que MCR c'est pas fait pour les groupies What a Face

Manquerait plus que ça, tiens Laughing
http://endlesslyroad.tumblr.com/
Cellophane Monster
Dead Pegasus
Cellophane Monster

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Déc 2009 - 12:29

Je keef I love you
http://twitter.com/Marstruggle
Revenge
/chakaponk/
Revenge

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Déc 2009 - 20:02

Tout ça me fait dire que sa va déchiré !
on a toujours pas de date précise ? GRRRR XD
Lemoon
Demolition Dust
Lemoon

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Déc 2009 - 20:27

Non malheuresement (ou heuresement parce que moi ça va me faire stressée jusqu'à cette date quand je l'a saurais xD )
En tout cas c'est début 2010 ! (:
http://xlemoon.deviantart.com/
Cellophane Monster
Dead Pegasus
Cellophane Monster

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Déc 2009 - 20:29

Moi jpense que ca va etre décalée à milieu 2010 Laughing pessimisme quand tu nous tiens x)
Missoune
Na Na Na
Missoune

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc 2009 - 14:56

Lemoon a écrit:
Non malheuresement (ou heuresement parce que moi ça va me faire stressée jusqu'à cette date quand je l'a saurais xD )
En tout cas c'est début 2010 ! (:

J'espère, j'en ai assez d'attendre! Raaah c'est frustrant de ne pas connaitre de date définitive.

:disgust: Je vais rester optimiste moi!
http://b0ulette-de-riz.skyblog.com
Chemiical
Fucking Idiot
Chemiical

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc 2009 - 17:03

C'est vrai que sa commence à être long... Mais bon, plus c'est long et meilleur sa sera ^^
http://www.mm/ch3mical_boyyspace.co
Eryn.
Lightbulbs
Eryn.

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc 2009 - 19:19

Oh Camille Smile
http://versant-france.skyrock.com/
Chemiical
Fucking Idiot
Chemiical

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc 2009 - 21:05

(: & voui, j'suis de retour !
http://www.mm/ch3mical_boyyspace.co
pansy-addict
Langue pendue
pansy-addict

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc 2009 - 17:25

"the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. We love you guys and cannot wait to show you what’s in store for 2010. " =D posté par mikey sur le site officiel du groupe je pense qu'il parle de l'album
ça sent trés bon ♥
http://x-vintage-x-london-x.skayblog.com/
Romance
Administratrice
Romance

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 23 Déc 2009 - 0:58

Citation :

My Chemical Romance Channel Judas Priest, 'Blade Runner' on New Album

The name Trans-Am conjures up a lot of images -- muscle cars, hard rock, stadium tailgating, football. These are things fans might not normally associate with My Chemical Romance and frontman Gerard Way is the first one to admit that. "The fact there's a song now tentatively titled 'Trans-Am' is a bold thing for this band to do as opposed to our previous material," he tells Spinner of one of the tracks on the band's eagerly anticipated 2010 album. "There's something in that phrase that's obviously more than the car. But to bring something like old '70s muscle car culture into the music, that's kind of different move."

That difference can be heard in the opening of the rocking partier 'Death Before Disco,' which features a vibe similar to Judas Priest's 'Living After Midnight.' "That's my favorite Priest song," Way says, admitting there is some '80s flavor on the disc. He credits 'Trans-Am' for freeing those influences up.

"That song actually reminded me in an odd way of all the best stuff of '80s what is called cock rock, but not all of it was," Way says. "Judas Priest is considered metal, but it's great rock 'n' roll. It's having nothing to do with that era of metal, the hair rock, but then having everything to do with like the birth of power-anthem metal. After 'Trans Am,' that started to really bleed into the record."

Judas Priest wasn't the only '80s influence on the new music. The band also turned to one of the decade's cinema classics as well. "I watched a lot of 'Blade Runner' and I watched a lot of the 'Making of Blake Runner.' Ridley Scott was really inspiring too, just kind of his unwillingness to put the camera down and really capture something special. He wasn't trying to make 'Star Wars,'" Way says. "People were upset by that, but he was very strong in his vision and I think the band was very strong in its vision this time. That's why the record took -- instead of a month and a half to do -- four months to track because our barometer for great was very high."
source
Romance
Administratrice
Romance

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc 2009 - 1:26

Interview de Gerard à propos du prochain album pour Spin :

Citation :
My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way on New Album

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Gerard-way-studio

After My Chemical Romance's grueling two-year tour in support of their hit third album, The Black Parade, the quintet put the band on hiatus and retreated to their personal lives to recover. Frontman Gerard Way married and had his first child, daughter Bandit Lee.

It was the chance to cover Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row" for the 2009 blockbuster/graphic novel adaptation of Watchmen that pried Way and his bandmates out of their houses, and found them beginning to formulate their next move. "It was a good test to play around with where we might potentially go," Way tells SPIN.com. "We started with the Sex Pistols and then decided to go back further, before punk. What was before punk that was punk? So there's the MC5 and the Stooges, and that Detroit sound."

And those are just a few of the touchstone bands whose influences surface on MCR's as-yet-untitled fourth album, due in the Spring. Hints of Judas Priest, Def Leppard, and the Hives permeate seven new songs previewed for SPIN.com: "Death Before Disco," "Save Yourself," "Trans Am," "Only Hope," "Light Behind Your Eyes," "Black Dragon Fighting Society," and "L.A. Heavy."

And while Gerard is still writing songs to stir the jilted, with his typically snide worldview intact, these tunes reveal a band having a damn good time.

We caught up with Way to talk about the album, its roots in the band's home state of New Jersey -- and even a certain MTV reality show that's filmed there.

How did you manage to make this record while being a brand new dad?

The record was more challenging than the baby, and the baby was really challenging. I was pretty worn out. [My wife] Lindsey and I had the baby, and then two weeks after that I was in the studio. I didn't shave for weeks, looked horrible, and ended up getting all these dreadlocks in my hair. I was never showering. I would show up in a t-shirt covered in baby puke -- you can pretty much picture the glamorous nature of that. And so we would work every day, and as soon as we were done I would rush right home and help Lindsey with the baby.

It's nice to be able to run home and see the kid before it gets too late everyday.

Yeah, absolutely. It made the recording process take a little bit longer, but it made the process more enjoyable. I don't think there was a single night where I was in the studio past like 10 or 11 -- I genuinely wanted to get home. We also realized that we don't have to work until 5 A.M. to make a great record. We just needed to stretch it out over the course of four months instead of two.

We've heard seven songs from the album, and we've been told there was there was a New Jersey-ish vibe to your writing process -- even though you were writing and recording in L.A.

It's funny. I played a song for my friend [and legendary comic book author] Grant Morrison, and he immediately said, "Oh, this sounds like California." But aesthetically or fictionally, the album has these feelings of being like a 15-year-old kid at the Jersey Shore, trying to win a Motley Crue mirror or an Iron Maiden hat, from that era when heavy metal was yet to become hair rock.

It's also about the Boss -- he was my first show -- but the Boss before the really big hits. That notion that if you're from Jersey, you want to get the hell out of it. I love Jersey, but that was my goal. And to me, the music of Springsteen was always about that. It's just about of getting up and blowing out of town.

The last album was so overtly conceptual, but this one appears to have more of a sonic thread than a narrative one.

The album has many themes. That a band and an audience can be immortal through rock'n'roll, even if just for one night. The power of believing in something. Being a survivor, running away in a positive way, leaving home in order to come back. Having a number of themes actually made it harder to piece the record together. Black Parade was very simple -- we have an intro, we have a midpoint, and we have an outro. We'd been making concept albums since our first one, so to do this, to make a truly great album that doesn't have the crutch of a narrative, that was so hard. And everything is more direct. If Black Parade was about the sweeping gesture, this is about the bold statement.

Let's talk about some of those new songs. "Death Before Disco" has a Hives-y take on proto-punk.

We actually got to play that song for Wayne Kramer [of the MC5] in our pre-production, which was awesome. He wanted to come by and visit us, and we said, "Hey, can we play you this song? I lyric-check you guys in it. You know your band is a huge inspiration for our sound on this record." That song is truly about the power of working class rock'n'roll versus the power of fame. It's working class rock versus Chanel fucking handbags and red carpets and all that bullshit.

All of the bands you're mentioning as influences here are working class rock'n'roll bands. After last record and huge tours and everything, it sounds like that's an ethos you guys are really craving.

Absolutely. That was where we started, and that's where we meandered for quite a while. It was funny, when we were a lower working class kid rock band, like we were trying to pretend to be a larger than life rock band. We were playing basements and I was talking about our jumbo jet, just because it was funny, and we obviously didn't have one -- we couldn't even wash our clothes! Now, I think it's kind of reversed. Now we are constantly jet-setting and it doesn't really suit us, so we're working hard to remember what it was like when we were a working class band.

"Trans Am" is another one that's very much in that vein, just quick and dirty. And like any good Jersey song, there's a girl named Jenny in it.

Of course! I think my Jenny is referring to the missing Jenny in the Killers song. I think, somehow, it was inspired by that -- there's definitely some connection.

Speaking of Jersey, have you watched Jersey Shore?

Oh my god, yeah. I don't know if they leak this so people will watch, but I heard that people on the show were getting death threats, that people who produce the show were getting death threats, so I was like, "Alright, I gotta see this." And I was actually kind of disappointed, because it's really no different from any other show they have on the network. They could have shot this in Scottsdale, Arizona, and found the same type of people. It's definitely not an accurate representation of New Jersey. But it's definitely an accurate representation of a specific kind of people in New Jersey. I definitely did go to school with guys and girls like that.

Are you excited for Bandit's first Christmas? Is is going to be a big deal?

It is a really big deal. It's very exciting -- even though no matter what we get her she's not really going to realize what it is. We got her some fun outfits.

Like a reindeer or something of that nature?

Of course, yeah, absolutely! We still want to get a really lousy Sears picture of her so we're gonna try to do that next week.

Where she's looking off in the wrong direction?

Yeah, with a really shitty paper backdrop.

source

La réponse à la première question donne une image très sexy de Gerard ahaha x)
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc 2009 - 9:17

Hm, Gerard est d'une classe What a Face
Je veux une photo !
Hi My Name's Bobo
Langue pendue
Hi My Name's Bobo

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2009 - 22:46

Futur Achats de 2010 :"Blink 182 - My chem" et Bullet For My Valentine"
Mais sa serait cool qu'il le Sorte au Début d'Année :bave:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30430070&id=140083
LollyBunny
Hoodoo
LollyBunny

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 27 Déc 2009 - 0:00

Net ca commencerais TRES bien l'annee 2010 !
Moi qui deteste le passage d'une annee a une autre ca me mettrait de bonne humeur sunny
http://twitter.com/AtomicLithium
Kathleen
Nouveau
Kathleen

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Déc 2009 - 18:41

J'ai hâte que ce nouvel album sorte pour l'acheter et pasqu'ils vont surement

faire une tournée ! Ce sera une sorte de come back un peu comme Green

Day et 30 seconds to Mars . Ils sont un peu mis au placard (pas par les fans

évidemment !) et là ... BOOM !

Ils refont surface avec un nouvel album et des chansons qui déchirent dans

la poche ! Franchement comme c'est My Chemical Romance ça ne peut pas

être mauvais ou bof, se sera forcément GENIAL, MERVEILLEUX et

EXTRAORDINAIRE ! Vivement la sortie de cet album !
:bave:
Pikabow
Neon Eater
Pikabow

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Déc 2009 - 22:26

Ah, la tournée, moi je saute dessus.
Quand les dates seront dites (et on devrait pas attendre plus d'un mois ou deux...), ça sera le bonheur !

Par contre, j'vois mal le "come back". C'est pas un come back, sinon tout les groupes en feraient un en sortant un nouvel album 00
Romance
Administratrice
Romance

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Déc 2009 - 23:56

Ils nous ont quittés en soldats de la Black Parade, comment va-t-on les retrouver? Différents, on en est déjà sûrs... ça sera My Chemical Romance tout simplement ^^

C'est une sorte de come back. Very Happy Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Animpense
Cellophane Monster
Dead Pegasus
Cellophane Monster

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Déc 2009 - 19:40

HS mais 30STM c'était pas vraiment un "come back", ils ont juste sortis leur album Laughing Green Day oui c'est un come back pcq l'album on l'a attendu genre 4 ans & ils faisaient rien (ormis les FHT mais bon) bref! xD

En tout cas, 2010 s'annonce bien ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!   Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys!
Page 9 sur 31Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Suivant